CEO GLOBAL MIND CONSULTING
Specialist in Public Relations, Seynabou DIA has a thorough knowledge of communication between organizations. With his professional experience and marked by the ambition to enhance the value of the actors involved in the economic transformation of the African continent, it founded its first agency, Global Emergence, based between Washington DC and Paris, in 2011.
In addition, Seynabou has been involved in various key international initiatives.
For two years, she was Communication Manager of a network of African executives and was responsible for the communication of a network of African executives, played an active role in the organization of major events at the Information Office of the European Parliament and Science Po Paris. She also coordinated the launch gala of the “Festival Mondial des Arts Nègres” in France.
At UNESCO, she was able to integrate the permanent delegation of Senegal where she worked, for three editions, on the organization of the African Cultural Gala. She will accompany the personal branding of political personalities by preparing their public and media interventions at events such as: the Transatlantic Minority Political Leadership Conference.
She will be involved in the organization of the First National Forum on Entrepreneurial Diversity and was responsible for the organisation of information seminars at the European Parliament and a political mission and at the Congressional Black Caucus in Washington DC. For four years, she has assumed the vice-presidency of the European Collective for the Development of African Countries, where she has used its understanding and experience of sustainable development and endogenous to advance structuring educational projects. She advised the “Workshops of the Earth”, also known as The Planet workshop and contributed to the creation of their first antenna on the African continent, in Niger.
Today, Seynabou heads the public relations consulting firm, Global Mind consulting, which she created in 2012. From then on she aims to support the communication of companies and organizations present on the African continent.
Global Mind Consulting also focuses on supporting young entrepreneurs and initiatives that promote the empowerment of women in Africa. It is therefore committed to be significantly involved in many efforts that address these issues.
– Design and organization of several communication campaigns for the Company National Social Housing Corporation (SNLS) and the Société Nationale Immobilière (SNI) of Gabon at the national and international levels in order to promote their main real estate programs. Global Mind has invested heavily in the implementation of its strategic and priority projects for the country;
– Development and implementation of positioning strategies for stakeholders in the oil, transport and insurance sectors;
– As an expert consultant in the framework of the activities of the African Union, she has led capacity building sessions for entrepreneurs throughout the country continent such as “Training in entrepreneurship and leadership for youth and women empowerment to build capacity” held in April 2017 in Zanzibar, Tanzania, or the “Youth and women training” organized in December 2017 in Uganda;
– Ambassador of the Women in Africa network, which focuses on promoting the female leadership; and intervenes at the annual meeting in Marrakech. In June 2019, Global Mind encouraged the organization of the first WIA session dedicated to the role and impact of the media in economic development. With high level interventions, the panel bringing together Denise EPOTÉ, General Manager of TV5, among others Monde Afrique and Grace LOUBASSOU, Director of International Relations for the CANAL+ Group, which she moderated by addressing the place of women in the media;
– Jury member and trainer for continental entrepreneurial initiatives, “Grand Prix d’Excellence” and “National Business Plan Competition respectively organized by Junior Achievement and the National Agency for the Promotion of Investments. She has also been an African mentor since 2016 for the Africa Entrepreneurship Awards 2017 and organized the selection phase in Gabon for the Hub Africa 2017. She supervises entrepreneurs and advises many start-ups regularly in structuring their development strategy;
– Speaker at many forums such as: “Africa-Portugal Forum” in Porto in December 2017, “Club Afrique Développement” in Casablanca in March 2017, “Forum de Saint Louis” in December 2017 in Saint Louis (Senegal) and on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the Institut Supérieur de Management (ISM) in Dakar in December 2016;
– At the African Week organized by Sciences Po Paris, she discussed “Women’s involvement in the entrepreneurship boom in Africa”
– She supervised and prepared the intervention of the Minister of SMEs at events such as the “SME & Banking Africa Forum” in Kigali in November 2017 and Pan-African groups for “Africa CEO Forum” 2016 and 2017 editions, “Africa New York Forum” in 2012 and 2013.
– Organisation and facilitation of the “BGFI Bank Group Executive Conference” in Paris in 2016, “BGFI CEO Meeting” in Libreville in June 2017