Head of Private Equity Africa & Middle East, Proparco
- Serves currently as Head of Private Equity for Africa and Middle East
- Previously worked as PROPARCO’s Regional Director for Eastern Africa based in Nairobi.
- Previously worked with PROPARCO in Paris as a Senior Investment Officer within the Private Equity Division handling various equity transactions across various regions in Africa, Latin America and Asia.
- Worked for 6 years in Amundi Private Equity dealing with Private Equity Investments (growth capital and buy-out transactions) in France, before Joining PROPARCO.
- Holds a Master’s Degree in International Finance from HEC Paris (France) and is also a graduate of Telecom Engineering from Telecom Sud Paris (France).