Strategy and Innovation Director, Veolia Latin America and Iberia
- Nationality: French
- Current Position: Strategy & Innovation Director for Latam & Iberia Zone (9 countries).
- Experience: Has been working in Veolia Group for more than 15 years, specialist in waste, water and energy efficiency sectors focused on circular economy, talent management, business development and transformation, both in operational and top management positions.
- Council Participation:
- French Foreign Trade Advisor (CNCCEF)
- Veolia’s LATAM & Iberia Executive Committee
- Academic Qualifications:
- MIT Corporate Innovation: Strategies for Leveraging Ecosystems.
- ITAM University (Exchange MBA Program), Mexico.
- EM Lyon Business School, France.
- Aston University, United Kingdom.