Current programming models are not adapted to get a predictable and reproducible execution with parallel architecture
- They are too complex, error prone, non-deterministic and not scaling with number of cores
- They incur runtime overhead and often require tedious and costly fine-tuning or micro-design.
Therefore it is today very complex to develop safe, efficient and flexible embedded software.The breakthrough technology of Asterios relies on:
- A new formalism to express parallelis
- A new algorithm to guarantee determinism
- A new tool to automate software integration
With Asterios it is now very simple to get embedded software which is safe, efficient and flexible.