WHAT DO WE OFFER?
It is with great pleasure that Business France renews the Pavillon France on the 26th edition of BIO, which will take place in Philadelphia from June 3 – 6, 2019.
This year, we also offer the opportunity to exhibit on a dedicated workstation on the Pavilion France that allows you to improve your visibility and make appointments.
Business France is pleased to offer you a complete program that brings together all companies in the biotechnology sector under the same banner. For this purpose, the France Pavilion will be highlighted thanks to communication and a set of events organized before and during BIO.
– Visibility on Business France communication tools (website, business catalog & more),
– A webinar on the use of the BIO partnership platform
– A workshop on the implantation and the ecosystem.
– Special price
– Invitation to the networking event before BIO
– Free access to the conference on French Attractivity
– Ongoing visibility on French pavilion.
April – Before BIO
June – During BIO
Monday 3rd of June, 2019
Boston-Paris Biotechnology Summit®
The Summit is an independent initiative and targets French Entrepreneurs to meet with Biotech/Pharma Leaders, Regulatory Experts, KOL and Investors from Greater Boston Area. Come & Listen to 3 Keynotes, 2 Panels, 2 Forums + Lunch & Networking.
Tuesday 4th of June, 2019
The Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI) Conference is an ongoing conference series that provides an international venue for early-stage life science companies across Biotech, Medtech, Diagnostics and Healthcare IT and to source investors from around the globe, create relationships, and eventually, secure funding. The RESI Innovation Challenge invites the top-tier early-stage companies in
Wednesday 5th of June, 2019
French Pavilion Grand Opening at #BIO2018 with French Ambassador, Gérard Araud and Welcome Breakfast
Time: From 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Location: French Pavilion, Booth 527, at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center – 415 Summer St, Boston
Discussion on how can the US National Institute of Health finance French innovation?
With guest speakers:
– Henri BAISSAS – Director of Business France North America
– Ben Bradford – Director of Business Development at Mass BIO
– Michael Salgaller – Supervisory Invention Development and Marketing Specialist at US National Institute of Health
Thursday 6th of June, 2019