Presented by Business France – the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy – the four winners of the French Cosmetics Awards 2019 were announced in the presence of Ms. Mélanie Gaudin, French Trade Commissioner in Hong Kong and Macau, at a dedicated reception on 12 November 2019, embracing French innovation, excellence and branding expertise in the beauty and cosmetics industry.
- FCA 2019: Sponsors and Jury
Thanks to our sponsors Hengcheng, Chemlinked, Ouzhimeng, with Madame Figaro Hong Kong as Media Partner, as well as our Jury panel, 13 candidates have been selected to compete for the French Cosmetics Awards 2019.
Balade en Provence (solid shampoo for men), Biocyte (luminous skin drink supplement), Biologique Recherche (brightening and radiance PIGM 400 mask), Centifolia (hydration booster serum), Christian Breton (SOS eye balm), Comptoir des Monoï (body and hair care), Fer à Cheval (rose petals perfumed soap), Gisèle Delorme (lifting mask), Kderm (lifter serum premium), Keeth (teeth whitening kit), Miraclar (organic lifting serum), Najel (coconut balm care), Woman Essentials (intimate hygiene shower gel).
The Awards are also graced by a jury panel including industry experts and professional media from Hong Kong and China:
- Mr. Zhenyu LI, General Manager, Qingdao Lebao
- Ms. Li CHEN, General Manager, Beijing Seven Street
- Ms. Suki GUO, Head of Marketing, Hengcheng
- Ms. Li JI, Director, Beijing Longsight
- Ms. Jihong WANG, General Manager Assistant, Joy Plus
- Ms. Jojo ZU, General Manager, Yansheng
- Mr. Pierre FENG, Business Development Director, Beautyfarm
- Mr. Lu GUO, CEO, Ushopal
- Ms, Li LI, Director, Laboratory of Cutaneous Engineering and Biology, West China Hospital, Sichuan University
- Ms. Chen CHEN , Vice Director, Ouzhimeng
- Mr. Raphael DE RY, Founder, EDGAR
- Ms. Cristina LOBO, Managing Director, Nirvana Spa
- Ms. Candy LEUNG, General Manager, Yves Rocher
- Ms. Elly Lai, Beauty Director, Madame Figaro
- Ms. Poppy Lau, New Face Beauty & Beauty KOL
- Ms. Min Deng, Founder, Pin Guan Media
Over 100 French and local professionals in the cosmetics industry witnessed the Awards announcement at the cocktail reception, the day before the opening of the international beauty expo in Asia-Pacific, Cosmoprof Asia Hong Kong. French Cosmetics Awards are set up to recognize emerging French players in the industry, who are pushing the boundaries of innovation and active in adapting to the Chinese market.
- FCA 2019: Winners Revealed among Established & Rising French Cosmetics Brands
Reflecting the diversity and dynamism of the cosmetics industry in France, the awardees range from a dedicated research laboratory with breakthrough innovation, a brand-savvy beauty product manufacturer to a sophisticated player in aromatherapy and natural cosmetics with special know-how. The four French Cosmetics Awards 2019 go to:
- Best Spa Product: Brightening & Radiance PIGM 400 Mask by BIOLOGIQUE RECHERCHE
- Best Natural Product: Solid Shampoo for Men by BALADE EN PROVENCE
- Most Innovative Product: Luminous Skin Shot by BIOCYTE
- Best of the Best Product: Rose soap by FER A CHEVAL
- French Pavilion at Cosmoprof
With an overall surface area of 1,100 m2, Business France (1-EF6K & 6-H17A) is organizing French Pavilion on both exhibition sites: from 12 to 14 November at Cosmopack. AsiaWorld Expo (12 exhibitors); and from 13 to 15 November at Cosmoprof, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre – Hall 1E (77 exhibitors), Hall 3E (6 exhibitors), “French Buzz” (9 exhibitors) dedicated to showcase French innovative and creative products.
E-catalogue of the French Pavilion at Cosmoprof Asia 2019: http://businessfrance.jpm-associes.com/cosmopack-cosmoprof-asia/8/