EAST AFRICA COM
14 – 15 mai 2019 – Radisson Blu, Nairobi, Kenya
About East Africa Com
East Africa Com has evolved into the most influential place for telecoms, media, broadcasting and technology leaders looking to do business in the region, learn from the best in the industry and make connections. The hottest topics in the industry are explored in our two day conference:
- ICT driving socio-economic development
- ICY policy to facilitate & accelerate the spread of internet connectivity
- Improving rural connectivity
- Interprise ICT investment trends, strategies & priorities
- The digitisation of government services
- Fintech innovation and Mobile Money interoperability
- Equipping tech start-ups o become engines of future economic growth
- Date analytics and information security
- The big three : Internet of Things, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
Some of the participants
tech and technology leaders
of countries in East Africa represented
A glance at 2019 highlights
AHUB East start-up space
Unleashing the power of East Africa’s tech start-up ecosystem. Dedicated content and a new networking space for start-ups, investors, MNOs and corporates interested in partnerships and collaboration.
Expert guidance on ICT strategies
Leading East African CIOs will separate novelty and hype from practical application and ROI and share guidance on what new technologies you should be investing in.
Technology in Focus Sessions
Receive a whirlwind tour of blockchain technology adoption and usage trends in Africa, see real IoT implementation case studies, master the art of big data analytics and size up new opportunities in the digital health space.
East Africa Com Awards & Afterparty
Following the successful launch in 2018, the East Africa Com Awards is back with a bang in 2019 to celebrate achievements of the people and organisations improving connectivity and accelerating digital transformation in East Africa.