Why take part?
If you’re a French retail tech or fintech start-up keen to kickstart your presence in the UK and Ireland, apply to join the Fintech & Retail Tech Tour UK & Ireland 2020.
- Join our expert talks and panel discussions to learn more about the latest trends, local retail tech & fintech ecosystems, market challenges and opportunities, legal aspects and much more.
- Meet a wide network of top-tier clients, partners, mentors and investors. Our teams in London and Dublin will target the most relevant contacts and schedule personalised meetings with your prospects, as per your needs.
- Connect with the vibrant tech ecosystems in London & Dublin at networking events
- Promote your brand and increase your online visibility through Business France’s publications on social networks
- Benefit from the French Tech brand and networks in both London and Dublin
The listed prices for participation (€3400 and €1700 excluding tax) per company are possible thanks to Bpifrance’s support, with a contribution of €2600 and €2300 (excl. VAT) per participating entity.
Bpifrance’s support constitutes state aid for the companies taking part in the event as per European Commission regulation No. 1407/2013 of 18 December 2013 relating to the application of Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union to the De Minimis Aids, published in the Official Journal of the European Union, L352/1, on 24 December 2013.
To take part in the Fintech & Retail Tech Tour UK & Ireland 2020, the company must be eligible for De Minimis Aid and must comply with the afore mentioned conditions of the Regulation No. 1407/2013.
The price does not include personal accommodation or meals (apart from those explicitly specified included in the event program).
Participants must arrange their own transport to attend all scheduled parts of the event programme as well as any business meetings.
Applications for the Fintech & Retail Tech Tour UK & Ireland are open from 20th January 2020 to 26th June 2020 * – don’t delay, apply now!
* Postponed to 7th of July due to the unprecedented COVID-19 situation