Retail Tech Tour Germany 2021
Get the chance to attend the one and only event promoting the French Retail Tech savoir-faire in Germany
From March, 10th
to April 2021
The digital event starts
What is the Retail Tech Tour Germany?
For the third consecutive year, a tailor-made program is offered to French Retail Tech companies fully immersed among German protagonists of a booming Retail Tech sector strongly focused on international cooperation.
A fully digital format is offered as a first step due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Please note that a presence at the innovative retail laboratory IRL in Saint Wendel may be offered depending on the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get in touch with us for more information about the Retail Tech Tour Germany 2021: click here
March 10th Table Talks with Bearing Point
Table Talks from 10 am to 11 am
- Welcome words
- Talk n°1: How to boost the purchase & post-purchase experience of customers? (Alcméon, ITinSell, Knap, Shopopop)
- Talk n°2: How to boost the performance of retail teams? (Belive.ai, Retail VR, Transaction Connect, Wetransform (Wedev), Here for retail)
March 15th: Innovative Retail Laboratory IRL + reta awards (networking)
- 9:30 – 10:00 am: Welcome words by Business France + presentation of DFKI and IRL Labs + Q&A
- 10:30 – 11:00 am: Virtual Tour 1 (Focus: Food)
- 2:00 – 2:30 pm: Virtual Tour 2 (Focus: DIY)
- 4.45 – 5.30 pm: Reta Awards networking – free registration: https://www.reta-europe.com/registration/
March 16th: Innovative Retail Laboratory IRL
- 9:30 – 10:00 am: Virtual Tour 3 (Focus: Drugstore)
- 11:00 – 11:30 am: Virtual Tour 4 (Focus: Fashion)
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm:
- Welcome words by Business France & DFKI & IRL
- Globus presentation (5 Min)
- Horn & Company Data Analytics presentation (5 Min)
- SAP presentation (5 Min)
- Pitch Session : French delegation presents itself
March 24th: EHI Retail Institute & Messe Düsseldorf Keynotes
11 am – 12 pm
- Global session exclusively with:
EHI Retail Institute, the scientific institute of the retail industry gathering more than 800 members including international retail companies, associations, manufacturers of consumer and capital goods, and various service providers. EHI cooperates with the most important international institutes and associations in this sector.
Messe Düsseldorf: the trade fair and congress organizer, based in Düsseldorf/Germany and hosting the trade fair Euroshop, the world’s n°1 retail traide fair.
- Welcome words by Business France
- Flashback EuroShop 2020 / Presentation of the Startup Hubs / Presentation of EuroCIS -> Messe Düsseldorf
- Presentation of EHI + advantages of being member of EHI? -> EHI Retail Institute
- Pitch Session of the French delegation
March 31st: Echangeur by BNP Paribas Personal Finance
- 9.30 – 10.00 am
On our way to EuroCIS 2022!
L’Echangeur offers you its 2020 EuroShop’s best-of retail trends and its perspectives in 2021. This panorama will be completed by the presentation of the Echangeur & Business France collaboration on the trade show through the promotion of participating startups.
Elisabeth Menant, Service & Digital Trends Analyst – Echangeur BNP Paribas Personal Finance
- 11.00 – 11.30 am
Do you want to visit Cologne and Düsseldorf?
Over the last years, you have been unable to travel, to discover other cities and points of sale. The Echangeur invites you to travel to Germany to walk the streets of Cologne and Düsseldorf to explore the inspiring shops of both cities. DIY, food, fashion, outdoor or even telco… there is no shortage of favorites!
Matthieu Jolly, Innovation & Service Manager Echangeur BNP Paribas Personal Finance
End of March - End of April
- Organisation of further B2B Meetings until late April
IRL Standort St. Wendel
Register for Table Talks on March 10th!
The personal data collected are subject to processing by Business France. They are needed to process your request or to send you any communication related to your activity and are recorded in our files. Business France (or any member of the Team France Export, including Regions and Chambers of Commerce and Industry) may use these files to offer you products and/or services useful to your business activities. To exercise your rights and if you do not wish to receive emails from Business France regarding our actions, services or events, we invite you to write to email@example.com
For more information : Data protection charter