Who are we?
Inoprod provides its customers with the technical and strategic indicators they need to master their product and industrial process performances.
In order to secure as much as possible future organizations, or to improve existing ones, Inoprod develops digital models for its clients, capable of reliably simulating the performance of a future plant or a major reorganization. Dynamic flow simulation is a powerful decision-making tool, capable of projecting you into a precise future, and allowing you to challenge many scenarios. With this engineering, companies make sure they make the best investment and organizational choices.
Potential benefits :
- As much as 6% savings upon initial investment
- Increase existing system productivity by as much as 20%
- Reduce new system costs by as much as 20%
- Optimize resource consumption and re-use
- Reduce inventories by as much as 60%
- Reduce throughput time by as much as 60%
- Optimize systems for reduced energy consumption
Our International Clients
- AUTOMOTIVE: Michelin, Continental, PSA (Peugeot), Faurecia
- AERONAUTICS: Safran
- AGRICULTURE: John Deere
- ENERGY: Areva
- MEDICAL: Carmat
- TECHONOLOGY: Siemens